Face-to-Face B2B Meetings with Turkish Automotive Spare Parts Manufacturers in Toronto
Are you interested in the automotive sector and spare parts?
- Are you looking for strong suppliers and serious manufacturers?
- Are you searching open mind and trusted partners to buy?
- Do you care about quality?
If yes, you are precisely in the right place. You will get more than a meeting. Let’s start with Konya Automotive Sector.
This organization will take place under the leadership of the Konya Chamber of Commerce, with the support of the Ministry of Trade and under the supervision of the Turkish Toronto Consulate of General.
Konya's most distinguished spare parts manufacturers invite suppliers, distributors, spare parts and parts dealers of the automotive industry to meet with potential business partners for international bilateral business meetings.
Konya Automotive Sector
The automotive industry is a locomotive sector in Türkiye and Konya.
An average of 2000 companies activate in the automotive sub-industry in Konya. Five hundred companies manufacture (OEM) parts for the primary sector using advanced technology. Furthermore, these companies employ over 15.000 people.
Konya Automotive industry is the primary sector capable of flexible manufacturing, exporting experiences, competition, qualified human power and flexible working hours.
Spare parts of all kinds of brands and models worldwide are manufactured and exported to more than 150 countries in South America, North and South Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and the Far East and especially EU countries.
Participation at the B2B event offers a unique opportunity to:
- Establish creditable business partnership
- Expand your commercial network
- Present your technologies/products/services in bilateral meetings
- Learn about new technologies and products
- Meet fast delivery, cost-effective and quality products.
How to Participate?
- Fill out the "I'm not a member" section from the "Click Here for Application" section.
- When you click the confirmation e-mail, you are now ready to log in to the system.
- After completing the login process, you can choose the companies you wish to interview through the application section.
- If you want to see company profiles and products, you can look at 'Turkish Companies and 'Turkish Products' titles.
B2B with Turkish Automotive Spare Parts Manufacturers
The bilateral business meetings will be held on 17 Oct 2022 at the Hilton Hotel in Toronto.
Hilton Meeting Room: Carmichael / Jackson 🕘 9 am to 5 pm
Adress: 145 Richmond Street West Toronto, ON M5H 212 Canada
Hilton Hotel is in downtown Toronto, next to Osgoode Station. It is within 10 minutes’ walk of Union Station, CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum, and CF Toronto Eaton Centre. Using public transit, St. Lawrence Market, Rogers Centre, and the Distillery District are 15 to 20 minutes away.
Konya which is geographically the largest city and six largest city of Türkiye in terms of population, influences and drives the region which it has been settled in economic, political and social facets. Since the 1970s, Konya experienced a development campaign in every area of business. Following early investments in food-related industries (such as flour, macaroni, candies, feed and etc.), other factories have followed suit. Today, there are medium to large-sized factories in the vegetable oil, rubber, plastics, shoe manufacturing and other sectors.
Konya has become successful in economic development with its equity capital. Konya, with the developed Organized Industry Zones and the small industry sites accommodate lots of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and these enterprises create an important potential for employment.